Monday, March 28, 2011

A Year In The Making

After almost a year of brainstorming, shopping, and trying to get it together, I've finally opened my etsy shop. First month down, 16 sales, no negative feedback, I'm happy. I thought shopping was time consuming. Ha! Listing, correspondence, shipping, all much more detailed than I anticipated, but I love it. Sometimes, it really takes a "push" to get you going in the right direction. Sometimes, necessity itself,  breeds motivation. For me, it  was a little of both.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! I love etsey shops, I think they are really great idea. What's the name of your etsey shop?

    I'm now following your blog. If you have time, feel free to check mine out and follow if you want:

    http://allthatjaz1.blogspot.com/

    :)

    ReplyDelete